MergerWare is looking for a driven, energetic, growth oriented Inside sales manager to join our Inside Sales team. This is a hunter role that provides an opportunity to be entrepreneurial while selling a market-leading software. As an MergerWare Inside sales manager, you will be responsible for successfully driving new business and owning the entire sales cycle from beginning to end. Business is generated through outbound prospecting, inbound inquiries, expanding existing relationships and marketing events. The Inside sales manager will be skilled at cold calling, articulating the MergerWare value proposition, navigating large enterprises and generating enthusiasm for MergerWare
solutions in the market.
- Hunt for new business daily through a combination of target account prospecting and leveraging existing relationships.
- Manage qualified opportunities through the full sales lifecycle from prospecting through close
- Actively maintain a sales pipeline with documented activity in accordance with MergerWare processes and methodologies, using CRM.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships by meeting or exceeding customer expectations for future sales.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and revenue.
- Conduct thorough discovery, qualify need and prove the value of MergerWare solutions to address those needs.
- Understanding of key buying personas and ability to discuss relevant business challenges for each.
- Achieve or exceed assigned monthly/annual sales quotas.
- Develop a thorough understanding of MergerWare offerings.
The growing Inside Sales organization builds relationships and business in a high-growth SaaS space selling directly to the top global corporate and alternative investment accounts with a focus on Corporate development professionals, finance professionals and legal departments, PE’s. The team is located in our Bangalore office along with and part of a greater global sales organization in US and Europe that receives excellent training with opportunities for career advancement.
MergerWare is a leading SaaS technology provider in M&A space. It’s SaaS based secure enterprise digital M&A platform is dedicated towards management & execution of M&A deals. The platform allows companies to run systematic deal discovery, due diligence and post-merger integration all within the same platform
With MergerWare, companies are able to establish a recurring high quality M&A process that diminishes the risks that come bundled along with traditional approach of deal management.
- Bachelors’ degree /MBA in any streams
- 1-10 years of sales experience.
- Ability to successfully prospect, influence and close sales deals over the phone or by meeting.
- Track record of consistently exceeding sales activity metrics to achieve success.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment and growing company.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and self-driven is key for this position.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Continuously strive to improve sales effectiveness and business acumen.
- Working with CRM tools experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and web-based technologies.
- Experience selling Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) preferred.