During a merger, an often ignored point is soft skills. Are you killing a potentially good merger by failing to integrate two cultures? How does one make sure that differences in culture and philosophy don’t spoil all the good work? A business could be a strategic fit, but mergers tend to fail if the buyer is not able to successfully integrate two cultures together. Corporate philosophies often collide during a merger, therefore soft skills are required to manage the expectation of buyers and sellers. In the upcoming webinar, Peter Harbula will address the right approach towards integrating corporate philosophies and culture.
- Why are soft skills so important in successfully integrating a deal?
- How culture and negotiations must be managed to achieve the objectives of the deal?
- Concrete steps to handle cultural differences across different demographics
- Other soft skills to make a deal work under a varied business
Who Should Attend:
- C-Suite Executives
- M&A Executives
- Corporate Development Teams
- Private Equity Portfolio Managers
- Any organization planning to build M&A integration internal capabilities